The international conference is focused on the following topics:
- development and application of numerical methods in mechanics,
- methods used in extensive tasks dealing with mechanics of continuum,
- numerical modelling of static and dynamic behaviours of concrete, brick, steel, timber and composite building structures,
- interaction between subsoil and building structures,
- influence of undermining on building structures,
- loads and responses of structures in extreme conditions,
- rehabilitation, reconstruction and reinforcement of load-carrying structures in buildings,
- statics and dynamics of building structures,
- automation of engineering tasks,
- mechanics of materials,
- non-linear mechanics,
- fracture mechanics,
- experimental verification of structures.
16th International conference Modelling in mechanics 2018 will take place in the premises of the Faculty of Civil Engineering VŠB - TU Ostrava on May 24 and 25, 2018. More detailed informations about the conference are on actual annual page.
From the previous annuals