Department of Geotechnics and Underground Engineering is pleased to invite you on the 16th international conference Geotechnics, that resumes a tradition of the geotechnical conferences having been held in the High Tatras in Slovakia.
- new technologies and materials in geotechnical, underground and mine engineering;
- advanced methods in foundation engineering and the progressive foundation structures;
- actual geotechnical challenges in underground and transport construction;
- environmental geotechnics and hydrogeology (slope stability and landslides, waste dump, inundation areas, flood levees, tailings pond, nuclear waste repository, contaminants diffusion);
- energy geoengineering (geothermal energy, energy ground facilities, ground storage of energy, etc.);
- geotechnical monitoring and risk analysis in geotechnics;
- particular problems of engineering geology, geomechanics and geophysics in geotechnics and underground construction;
- education of geotechnics at universities.
Registration deadline: 31. 8. 2018
Deadline for anotations: 28. 2. 2018
More information on the conference website.