Skip to main content
- ESRA (European Safety and Reliability Association) - cooperation in the field of structural reliability and the organization of scientific conferences,
- Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland - cooperation in the field of experimental research and organization of scientific conferences and workshops (Prof. Maciej Major, Prof. Izabela Major),
- Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland - cooperation in the development of computational models of scattered reinforced concrete structures (Dr. inz. Tomasz Ponikiewski),
- University of Technology, Koszalin, Poland - cooperation in testing the resistance of concrete structures with scattered reinforcement to chloride penetration (Dr. Jatzek Katzer),
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, USA - collaboration on probabilistic estimates of durability of chloride-exposed reinforced concrete structures (Prof. Paul J. Tikalsky),
- California State University, Fullerton, USA - Collaboration on probabilistic estimates of durability of chloride-exposed reinforced concrete structures (Dr. Pratanu Ghosh).